Bridge Photos Record
Images
Metadata
Bridge Name |
Conestoga Creek #4 1/2 Covered Bridge |
Location |
East Earl Township |
Date of Photo |
c.1915 |
Description |
Wooden covered bridge built in 1881 at Henry Martin's Mill in East Earl Township on the road leading from Fairville to East Earl Station. This bridge was replaced in 1922 by a reinforced concrete girder bridge. |
Provenance |
Bridge Docket 1-156 |
Catalog Number |
CO-2.1.156 |
Copyright |
Lancaster County bridge photographs are made accessible for public/research purposes. All photographic images used in professional publications most provide full reference credit: "Courtesy of the Lancaster County Archives, Lancaster, Pennsylvania: Bridge Dockets Collection" |
