Bridge Photos Record
Metadata
Bridge Name |
Pequea Creek #16 Covered Bridge (Good's Fording) |
Location |
Pequea & Providence Townships |
Date of Photo |
no photo |
Description |
Wooden single arch truss covered bridge built in 1855 at Daniel Good's Fording between Pequea and Providence Townships [no photo]. This covered bridge was dismantled and moved in 1961 to the presently called the "Amish Farm and House Bridge." 39° 56.0698'N, 76° 17.039'W |
Provenance |
Bridge Docket 1-449 |
Catalog Number |
CO-2.1.449 |
Copyright |
Lancaster County bridge photographs are made accessible for public/research purposes. All photographic images used in professional publications most provide full reference credit: "Courtesy of the Lancaster County Archives, Lancaster, Pennsylvania: Bridge Dockets Collection" |
